- You insist that you do some more market research before you and your spouse produce another child.
- You ask the waiter what the restaurant’s core competencies are.
- You decide to reorganize your family into a “team-based organization.”
- You believe you never have any problems in your life, just “issues” and “improvement opportunities.”
- You write executive summaries on your love letters.
- Your Valentine’s Day cards have bullet points
- You celebrate your wedding anniversary by conducting a performance review.
- You explain to your bank manager that you prefer to think of yourself as “highly leveraged” as opposed to “in debt.”.
- You can explain to somebody the difference between “re-engineering,” “downsizing,” “rightsizing,” and “firing people.”.
- You refer to dating as test marketing.
From PEO/SYSCOM Commanders Conference, November 1-2, 2011.