Nicholas Bate talking about simple stuff that works. A sample:
- Getting into work ahead of the chattering crowd. You’ll decide, start and hence hit your priorities with ease.
- Updating your ties. What’s around your neck (if you’re a gentleman), sure. But also those that hold you back without good cause.
- Learning hello and thank you in the local language wherever you travel. A quick application of Pareto which reminds what is really important.
- Leaping from your bed when the alarm goes. It’s a good way of wiring inthought-to-action for the day ahead.
- Saying no. In a world of overload, it’s got to be done. And the right ‘no’ is helping highly beneficial ‘yes’s.
Read all the others here!